Every 20.00 spent at participating merchants and services gets you a chance to win big at the Red Ticket Drawing on Dec 18th in front of the Island County Historical Museum at 908 Alexander St. in Coupeville.
Visit the Red Ticket Facebook page
Someone must be present with the winning ticket stub to claim the winnings. IF you’re unable to be there you can give your stubs to a family member or friend to attend and claim for you, or donate them to the food bank at place of purchases. Rain, shine or snow the drawing ALWAYS takes place.
HAPPY COUPEVILLE SHOPPING
– A Touch of Dutch – 360-678-7729 – 11 Front St NW. – Dutch Foods, Candy, Ceramics, Lace Curtin Specialists. Gift Certificates YES! WILL SHIP YOUR PURCHASES
– Aqua Gifts – 360-678-0664 – 2 Front St. – House wears, gifts, shoes, soaps, candles and much more for all ages. Perfect for women and men, girls and boys. Gift Certificates YES
– Back to the Island – 360-678-6860 – 9B Front St NW – Clothes, gifts, souvenirs, and much MORE. Gift Certificates YES
– Balanced Bodyworks – 360-630-0911 – 6 NW Coveland St. – Health and wellness. Massage. Specializes in Massage Therapy in treating back and neck problems due to excessive muscle tightness and Trigger Points. Gift Certificates YES
– bayleaf – 360-675-5434 – 101 NW Coveland St. – Wine, groceries, sweets, delicatessen, cheeses, cured meats, specialty items. Holiday gourmet baskets, wine clubs, catering, specialists in Paella for groups. Gift Certificates YES
– Christopher’s on Whidbey – 360-678-5480 – 103 NW Coveland St. – Over 30 years of pleasing meals for locals and visitors, featuring fresh, creative, northwest cuisine (fish, meat, vegetarian, local and regional produce) and a variety of local wines. Gift Certificates YES
– Collections Boutique -360-678-2100 -24 Front St. – Variety of clothing lines — Tribal, Habitat, Pure, Cutloose, Lysse, Lissett, Nomadic Traders, Picadilly, Adam Jacobs – and more. Jewelry, accessories and baby gifts. Gift Certificates YES
– Coupeville Auto Repair -360-678-1746 -105 NW Coveland St. – Car repair and services. Gas station. Gift Certificates YES
– Coupeville Chamber of Commerce – 360-675-5434, 905 Alexander St. – Business organization. Visitors Center is located at 905 Alexander St.
– Elkhorn Trading Company -360-678-2250 -15 Front St. – Antiques Bygone Junk & Jewels. Furniture, fishing rods & lures, watches, clocks, coins & silver jewelry, hollow and flatware. Buy Sell Trade. Estate services. Gift Certificates YES
– Front Street Grill -360-682-2551 -20 Front St. – Wonderful meals, lunch and dinner. Breakfast on weekends. Catering, wine, full bar, seafood, local mussels, burgers, specials and desserts with a water view. Gift Certificates YES
– Front Street Realty -360-678-6100 -22 Front St. – Full service real estate services. Long standing, well respected community member Janet Burchfield will make sure all your needs are met.
– Harbor Gifts and Kayak Rental -360-678-3625 – 26 Front St. – ON the Wharf. Clothes, gifts, souvenirs, and much MORE.
– Island County Historical Society Archives and Museum – 360-678-3310 – 908 NW Alexander St. – Island County archives (available for study by appointment) and museum. Gift Certificates YES
– Knead and Feed – 360-678-5431 – 4 Front. St. – Breakfast and lunch. Cafe’ cuisine, baked goods cooked on site, coffee, waterside dinning. Gift Certificates YES
– Lavender Wind – Locally grown lavender products from Whidbey’s largest lavender farm. Handmade products: oils, soaps, spice blends, teas, baked goods, gifts. Gift Certificates YES
– Mon Petit Cache – 360-544-4132 – 15 NW Coveland St. – Antiques. Small furniture, china, ART, jewelry, vintage and antique home decor.
– One More Thing – 360-678-1894 – 13 Front St. – Clothing, accessories. Great assortment of quality goods. Gift Certificates YES
– Mosquito Fleet Chili – 360-678-2900 – 12 Front St. – Lunch and dinner. Wide variety of delicious foods and baked goods. Gift Certificates YES
– Peak Performance Chiropractic Center – 360-678-5400 – 11 NW Coveland St. – Non-invasive chiropractic technique creating a radical new way of healing restoring body balance and perfect health. Gift Certificates YES
– Penn Cove Gallery – 360-678-1176 – 9 Front St. – Art to display, wear and give from 26 Whidbey Island artists. Large selection of original art, reproductions and art cards in a range of media, suitable for decor and gifts, at home and work.
– Posh Upscale Resale – 360-682-5940 – 23 Front St. – Consignment shop for men & women stocked with beautiful and fashionable items (clothes, shoes, jewelry). Gift Certificates YES
– Salon Blue – 360-682-5216 – 23 Front St. – A welcoming professional salon dedicated to providing the highest level of service and products to ensure that the client looks and feels the best they can. Gift Certificates YES
– The Coupeville Inn – 360-678-6668 – 20 NW Coveland St. – Coupeville’s premier destination Inn… Beautifully refurbished rooms and suites with views of Penn Cove and Mt. Baker, just steps to the wharf and historic downtown Coupeville. Gift Certificates YES
– The Crow’s Roost – 360-678-2092 – 902 Grace St. – Carefully curated gifts, jewelry, accessories, home goods and décor, edibles, art and more. Gift Certificates YES
– The Honey Bear – 360-678-6122 – 23 Front St. – Candy, chocolate, gifts, books, toys, cards, and more for all ages. Gift Certificates YES
– The Oystercatacher – 360-678-0683 – 901 Grace St. – Fine dinning, dinner and lunch. Ingredients from local farmers cooked with culinary passion. Changing menu pending season. Fine wine collection. Gift Certificates YES
– The Seaside Spa and Salon – 360-678-0508 – 5 Front St. -Full service salon and spa. Gift Certificates YES
– Toby’s – 360-678-4222 – 8 Front St. – Beer, wine, wide ranging menu, local mussels, waterside dinning. Must be 21. Gift Certificates YES
– Vail Wine Shop and Tasting Room – 360-678-4222 – 22 Front St. – Large variety of Washington wines, wine tasting events, indoor and outdoor seating, wine clubs. Gift Certificates YES
– Whidbey Isle Yarns, Gifts and Teas – 360-632-4200 – 12 Front St. – Fine wool yarns (hand spun, machine made, imported, natural and commercial died), jewelry, buttons, notions, teas. Gift Certificates YES
– Windjammer Custom Framing – 360-678-9200 – 22 Front St. – Fine art and print framing. Large selection of frames. Award winning framer. Gift Certificates YES
Historic Waterfront Non-Profit Caroling Competition Create a TEAM and Raise Money for your Non-Profit
Surely Central Whidbey non-profit caroling teams will sound better than this
Raise money for your Central Whidbey non-profit by joining the Caroling Competition in downtown Coupeville.Registration Deadline – December 14th, 2016 – Find out more and sign up Here
Coupeville is the second oldest town in the majestic state of Washington. Located at the central point of Whidbey Island, Coupeville is sits on the edge of Penn Cove (part of the Salish Sea).
Explore historic Coupeville through our interactice history site. Click on a building and read its history. The site was built by the Whidbey Island 4-H Club AV project for the Coupeville Historic Waterfront. Our 4-H clubs are the best!
Join our effort to help preserve the Coupeville wharf. The wharf is 110 years old and one of the largest wharfs of it’s kind in Washington and the country.
Today the Wharf needs your support. Annual Port budgets often need a rainy day fun.Make donations to Pennies for Preservation from it’s page here on our site, or by dropping your change into jars in our local shops or our Mini Wharf collection box (located at the entry of the causeway to the Wharf). Online contributions accepted here.
Most recently a(2016) study gauged some piling replacements at $500,000. It is imperative that the Coupeville Wharf be preserved for generations to come. All size contributions accepted and needed. Please contribute today.