Aidan Quinn, Coupeville, Coupeville Chamber of Commerce, Coupeville Historic Waterfront Association, Coupeville Pumpkin Race, Coupeville Washington, Dianne Wiest, Enchanted Beedle Coupeville, Enchanted Beedle Whidbey, Frontier Building Supply, Goran Višnjić, Halloween Parade Coupeville, Halloween Parade Whidbey, Hey Atlas, Historic Coupeville, Kingfisher Books, Kingfisher Bookstore, Lavender Wind Coupeville, Lavender Wind Farm, Movie Practical Magic, Nicole Kidman, Practical Magic, Practical Magic Coupeville, Practically Magic, Pumpkin Racing Coupeville, Sandra Bullock, Stockard Channing, The Crows Roost, Torchlight Parade, Whidbey Island, Whidbey Island Bike Club
Saturday October 23rd through Saturday October 30th it’s two fun filled weekends!
Thanks to our business members, friends and volunteers for partnering with us to bring you these Practically Magic events. Made up of family members, friends and neighbors they are the back bone of our island.
Eat, drink, shop, and be small business loving and volunteer merry.
EVENTS ARE LISTED BY DATES – OCTOBER 23rd, 29th and 30th
Screenings of Practical Magic are free – donations are greatly appreciated
SAFETY PLAN – see bottom of the page
Saturday – October 23rd
FOUR GREAT EVENTS
21 AND OVER NIGHT
Friday – October 29th
TEEN NIGHT! FRIDAY NIGHT FUN WITH FRIENDS!
Saturday – October 30th
TOMORROW IS HALLOWEEN – BUT OCTOBER 30th IS ALL ABOUT THE BLOW OUT FUN IN COUPEVILLE!
3 GREAT EVENTS
WE ARE playing it safe and asking everyone to have costumed face coverings or masks to wear. Better safe than sorry. Oh yes, we’re rain or shine. As you can see in the picture on the left, rain doesn’t stop Torchlight parade goers from parading great their costumes and celebrating Halloween. Northwesterner’s just whip out our umbrellas.
FINAL SHOWING – 21 AND OVER
There you have it! Your line up of the Practically Magic part of October’s Haunting of Coupeville. Donations asked for and appreciated to help defray costs of movie rights permit for screenings.
Visit the Coupeville Chamber of Commerce’s Haunting of Coupeville site for more.
THANKS GOES TO OUR LOCAL BUSINESSES AND OUR VOLUNTEERS WHO’VE PARTNERED WITH US IN SPONSORING AND DOING THE WORK IT TAKES TO BRING YOU THESE FUN OCTOBER EVENTS
Thanks one and all!
SAFETY PLAN 2021 PRACTICALLY MAGIC EVENTS – OCTOBER 23th, 29th, & 30th
In compliance with guidelines from our local and state health departments, these guidelines are designed to help us facilitate events with safety in mind.
- Current masking guidelines will be followed. Extra masks and hand sanitizer provided on site.
- Please stay home if you are experiencing any of the following: cough, shortness of breath, fever or chills, muscle or body aches, vomiting, diarrhea or a new loss of taste or smell.
- Indoor events have capacity limits to ensure social distancing, and will be well ventilated (windows open). Food and beverages consumed in seated and socially distanced areas.
- Participants are encouraged to socially distance with their own households and immediate contact grouping.
- Vaccines encouraged.
- The Torchlight parade will have one point of contact for pre packaged candy distribution. At this time store by store candy distribution is not recommended. Parade attendees are encouraged to social distance with their families and immediate contact groups. Please exit the parade upon receiving candy in order to prevent congregating.
- Coupeville Historic Waterfront has additional volunteers strolling and checking in to assure we are following safety guidelines at all of our events.
Rainy Simpson (she/her)
Executive Director Coupeville Historic Waterfront Association