Contact the Chamber directly: (360) 678-5434
Office and Visitors Center: 905 Alexander St. Coupeville
Mailing Address: PO Box 152. Coupeville, WA 98239
Hours: Spring/Summer: Monday-Saturday 10-4
Fall/Winter: Monday-Saturday 11-3
- Every February – Coupeville Chocolate Walk – Stroll Coupeville for delicious chocolate treats. Tickets ($25) available from eventbrite.com or at Coupeville Chamber office – 905 Alexander St. Coupeville.
- Every May (May 26th 2018)- Coupeville Memorial Parade, Concert and Picnic. One of the oldest Memorial Day Parades on the west side of Washington State. Parade is followed by Salute to the Armed Services Concert, Free Hot Dogs until gone at Coupeville Town Park
- Every October – Scarey Crow Corridor part of the Chamber’s Haunting of Coupeville For more information on this and other Haunting of Coupeville activities go to www.hauntingofcoupeville.com
- Every November (November 24 2018) – Sip n Shop On The Cove, Tastings local wineries, distilleries, breweries and restaurants, plus late night shopping in historic downtown Coupeville. This event is part of Shop Small Business Saturday. Tickets available from eventbrite.com or Coupeville Chamber starting October.
- Every December – Jingle Trail Run/Walk. 5k Run or Walk through scenic trails around Camp Casey and Fort Casey State Park. For more information go to www.jingletrailrun.com
- Every December – Greening of Coupeville Christmas Parade of Lights. A coupeville tradition. For more information go to coupevillechamber.com
- Every December – Greening of Coupeville Tree Lighting, Late Night Shopping & Boat Parade of Lights. For more information go to coupevillechamber.com