Public Wifi in the Coupeville Historic Waterfront Area is FREE and Easy to Use
- Go to your wifi settings and choose “HistoricWaterfront”
- You will see it in available networks, it might take a moment or two to pop up.
- You will see a page in your web browser* that will ask you to accept the terms of service by clicking “Connect”.
- You can do most things with your wifi connection such as web browsing, checking email, and accessing your “cloud” storage. You can not stream movies.
I can’t see “HistoricWaterfront” in the available networks
I don’t see the page where I can Connect
- Open your browser (Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or other App that lets you access pages on the internet)
I lost my connection
- Did you travel beyond the downtown area covered by the wifi?
- Sometimes you have to turn wifi off and on again to get it to work.
- Sometimes you have to turn your device off and on again…
My connection is slow
- When you are getting close to the far edges of the covered area the signal isn’t quite as strong.
- None known at this point.